Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Episode 33: Something to Avenge

I'm not going to spend this episode gushing over The Avengers. Part of me wants to, but given the notes I receive that MvW needs to be more "girl friendly" I'll pass. Though I will tell you, this past weekend was a giant pain in the ass at the Movie House, though I'm pretty sure you guessed that already.

Summer is just about here, and I figured I would use this episode to give you folks ideas on how to spend the king of all seasons. Here's a segment I'm calling...

  
One of my favorite things to during the... wait. That can't be right. It's too early...


SON OF A BITCH!!! MOTHER'S DAY IS SUNDAY

This summer crap is going to have to wait. I have to figure out a present. As previously discussed on MvW, Fran doesn't like things. I can't get a bad present, because that will only vindicate my position of being her 8th favorite (of three kids.) I'm like the Jon Snow of the family, despite being a blood relative. I have to think of something now, let me check my Pinterest account for ideas. 

Pinterest User: MinchyMoo46 has pinned the following pics-

American Heroes
Proof that God Loves us and wants us to be happy...
Non-negotiable Wedding plan
Dammit, none of this is helping. She never watches the DVD's I get her, (I mean, who doesn't love Star Man?) I'm pretty sure the leather bound "Minch Vs. The World Companion Book" I got her for Christmas is being used to paper train Daisy the Dog. When the hell did it become bad form to give macaroni art as a present? Granted I used to cook the macaroni before---I was a confused little kid. It used to be so easy. I used to be so good at making presents for Mother's Day. Look at this card I made...

See isn't that nice?
Okay, granted it's from 3 years ago, but still nice.
Wait a tic, I've got it! I have the perfect idea. Is Gold Circle still in business? Regardless, I can't go into details yet, because occasionally my Mom reads this, I think out of spite. I kid, I kid. Happy Mothers Day everybody. Feel Free to share this with your friends and kin over on the social media by clicking the links below. Oh and if you didn't get the joke, there was never going to be a Summer Fun bit...

Minch

END OF THE EPISODE TEASER STINGER
I am very excited to announce that I am joining up as a member of the bullpen over at Eat Your Serial. I will be doing a monthly pop culture blog over there titled "Minch's Pop Tarts" What cool is everybody who is doing this was doing their own thing, and are now working together to make something even cooler. If only there was some relevant and topical thing I could compare it to...wakka. I don't know where I fit in exactly as I have Captain America's stout sense of patriotism, Iron Man's drinking habits, Hulk's anger management issues, Hawkeye's preference for redheads, and of course, I'm from Asgard. Check them out over at http://eatyourserial.com/  Fun fact, I'm the only one with a profile picture that makes me look like an asshole...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment